With the warm summer weather camping season is back! It is always a good idea to create a travel kit for your pet that is easily portable to wherever you may go.
It is a good idea to ensure the kit contains the following:
- Portable bowls
- Portable water bottle
- Sweater/jacket, just in case it gets chilly after the sun goes down
- Lifejacket, for those of you whom own boats and take your furry companions on them with you
- Pet First Aid Kit
- Pet safe Pest Repellent (see our other posts for a home made recipe!)
- Extra leashes or collars, just in case your primary one breaks!
- Boots, just in case they cut their foot and you can’t bring them to a veterinary hospital right away