There are many wonderful things about the weather warming up, bug production is not one of them! Luckily there is a pest repellent that is safe for your pet and your kids!
This recipe, because of the oil content in it, is best suited for a glass spray bottle.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp. witch hazel or alcohol
- 6 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil
- 4 drops of lavendar essential oil
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1/2 cup of distilled water
- Pour alcohol in to a small spray bottle (preferably glass).
- Add the essential oils and shake well.
- Add water, shake well.
Repellant is completely non toxic and is safe for use around dogs and children alike.
**If there are any adverse reactions noted please call us immediately at 604-929-1863**