Are you looking for a healthy and nutritious treat for your pet? This treat is not only healthy and nutritious, but is packed full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids that regulate digestion, support the immune system, creates healthy skin, and can even help prevent cancer!
All you need is:
- 1 lb. ground chicken (or any other type of meat).
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin pureé.
- 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in to a bowl.
- Roll mixed ingredients into 1 inch meatballs and place each a 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.
- Let cool and serve.
- Freeze any unused portions.
Yields 36 treats at 21 calories per treat.
**If you experience any adverse reactions give us a call immediately at 604-929-1863**