Super Green Omega Bites
Looking for a healthy recipe that will help dry skin? This recipe is perfect for those who are looking to supplement more Omega 3,6, and 9 in to their pets diet, which helps improve their skin and coat.
All you need is:
1 can (4.375oz) sardines packed in water
1/2 cup of oatmeal
2 tsp. spirulina powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Using a food processor, grind oatmeal into a flour consistency and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mash sardines with water.
4. Add the oatmeal and spirulina powder and mix well.
5. Roll in to small balls and flatten.
6. Bake for 15 minutes then turn off the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
7. Store in an airtight container or freeze.
To make this recipe more cat friendly, leave out the oatmeal and roll into a mini bite-sized moist pieces. If your kitty likes to crunch, bake for 10-12 minutes.
Yields one dozen. 9 calories per treat.
**If your pet has any adverse reactions, call us IMMEDIATELY at 604-929-1863**